The Cubro EXA8 has both 1Gb and 10Gb interfaces, and can decode all the input traffic and classify it by either 5-tuple or mobile session key. The EXA8 can filter out the target session by user IP, server IP, or the users mobile key (on LTE’s S1-U/S1-MME interface) and output the filtered traffic to desired applications.
When configured with 2x10G ports the EXA8 can also be used as a 10G media converter, to convert between 10G SFP+ and Copper 10GBase - T.
The EXA8 uses a Multicore based NPU to do traffic filtering and forwarding.
With the EXA8 it is possible to connect with optical or electrical Taps, and filter the S1u and S1MME traffic and extract the traffic of one customer. This is filtering and correlation in Layer 6. The traffic can be captured with a standard laptop using Wireshark, to get a full session from a specific customer. Up to 256 of these filters can run simultaneously. To make the captures even more useful the GTP tunnel can be also removed.
- General Functions: traffic filtering layer 4 | traffic filtering layer 7 | load balancing | bypass | GRE tunnel | VXLAN tunnel | aggregate many to any | aggregate any to many
- Special Funktion: filter on VLAN | VLAN add / remove | MPLS add / remove | filter on MPLS | modify load balance hash
Amount of in and out ports:
- 8 x RJ45 10-100-1000 Mbit
- Backplan Bandwitdh: 2 Gbit
- Port Bandwitdh: 10 Mbit | 100 Mbit | 1 Gbit | 10 Gbit
- Supported Connections: RJ45 | SFP | SFP+
- Managment: RS 232 CLI | SSH CLI | SSH API | REST API
CertificatesCE/FCC/ETL | CMMI Level 3 | ISO 27001 certification | ISO 9001 certification | Fully RoHS compliant | UL 60950-1 / CSA C22.2 60950-1-07 / IEC 60950-1 (2005) | EN 60950-1 (2006)
- DC Input: -48VDC nominal. -36 to -72VDC, 10A
- Input Power: 100-240V, 2A, 47-63Hz
- Maximum power consumption: 30W