The recent software upgrade enables every Cubro Packetmaster to work as a bypass switch with heartbeat functionality. The Cubro Bypass solution supports data rates from 1 Gbit to 100 Gbit.
- Special Features:
- Multilink support
- Multiple heartbeats for testing multiple services
- Input output traffic comparison option
- Monitoring support
- Switch to spare support
- Packet Broker and Bypass in one unit support
- Security feature DDoS protection
2 x 10 Gbit link Bypass with EX32+ and load balanced devices
To integrate spare units there are two options.
1) Add the spare units to the LB group, this spare port are shutdown. In case of a failure the original ports are shutdown and the spar ports get up and start working.
2) Configure 6 load balancing groups and move the traffic by changing the rules.
Option 1 is faster in terms of service recover.
100 Gbit (LR4) Bypass with EX 20400 inline IDS application
Application: In line 100 Gbit link, session aware load balance the traffic to several 10 Gbit live probes.
The probes process the traffic and the PM is aggregating the traffic back to the live link.
I case of an probe failure the PM is rebalancing the traffic to the remaining Probes.
In case of an PM error the optical switch by pass the full solution.
General Functions: optical bypass 1 fiber
Special Funktion: fast switching time
Amount of in and out ports:
- 2 in ports 2 out ports LC
Port Bandwitdh: 1 Gbit | 10 Gbit | 40 Gbit | 100 Gbit
Managment: RS 232 CLI | WEB GUI
Part Nr #: CBR.BYSW-SM-1-1 | CBR.BYSW-MM-1-1
CertificatesCE/FCC/ETL | Fully RoHS compliant | UL 60950-1 / CSA C22.2 60950-1-07 / IEC 60950-1 (2005) | EN 60950-1 (2006)
- DC Input: -12VDC nominal. 5A